The NSG North seeking Gyro is manufactured with the high end technology of dynamic tuned gyro micro sensor to provide the maximum accuracy and reliability of survey information.
- Seeking North every surveyed point (Zero drift)
- No pre-calibration is required.
- Provides Azimuth, Inclination, Toolface, and Temperature data.
- Can stand up to 200°C (392°F) with thermal shield.
- User-friendly survey software for data collection and interpretation.
- Real time survey using single conductor wire line.
- Satisfy short radius requirements on drill pipe.
- Run in memory mode with slick line (optional).
- Gamma Ray and Magnetic locator modules (optional).