The EMS systems are mainly used to survey drill holes in a non-magnetic environment and offer high levels of accuracy.
- Adopt high precision solid state sensor module with high accuracy.
- High reliable probe with shock resistance up to 3500g.
- Provide parameters: GTotal, Gx, Gy, Gz, MTotal, Mx, My, Mz, Inclination, Azimuth, Temperature and Dip angle.
- Easy to calibrate with automatic software as part of QC procedure.
- Equipped with data processing software providing the borehole trajectory.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Collect and store more than 2000 points of data.
- Can be run on any rig site by drop mode or slick line.